Thursday, September 24, 2009

no. 2





I have these little things sitting in a pretty bowl on the counter.
I used to drink my coffee black.
Oh ho ho- not any more.



I feel so proud to be a cop's wife.



Sunlight filtering through the trees on my face.
When we're driving and the sun is flickering as it's coming through the trees, I love to just close my eyes.
Anyone else do this?
Absolutely one of my favorite things on earth.

Image by sographicstudio



Philly Cheese Steak pizza!
If you have not tasted this- you're missing out. For real.

What's a current favorite of yours?

7 comments:

  1. i also love to do that with sunlight it feels so wonderful! And relaxing!

    And I'm a cops daughter...and proud! (although my dad is now retired..,but once a cop, always a cop...I'm sure your daughters will learn this...ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..officer's wife. I love the picture you put of him up:) Very Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I would have to say, sitting in my lawn chair and feeling the breeze. I just love that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm craving pizza :) My favorite right now is all the shows coming back from the cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud to be an Officer/Deputy's wife! Congratulations to you guys! What an exciting time for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooo philly cheese steak pizza???? Never heard of it but wish I had sooner!

    ReplyDelete