Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday-- my full house.

Today my house is full. 4 kids. Lotsa noise. Lotsa me spouting out- don't run in the house, play nice, it's time-out for you, take turns...

Until my sister picks up her two at 3pm I don't get a lot accomplished. Nada, really. I'm good if I get my teeth brushed. Don't ask.

So while hubby has them outside keeping them entertained for a few more minutes I wanted to share some good news. I was able to pick up 3 more copies of the fabulous Mr. Fulghum's, 'What on Earth have I done?'.

If you think you'd enjoy this book, well then--

The first 3 comments will be shipped this lovely via moi. :D

Oh, and please email me your address through my profile if you're one of the 3 comments. US only, please.

Oh and guess what else? I'm going camping this coming weekend with my Dad! yay! He's done with the chemo, feeling a bit better and before his radiation treatment starts he invited us {my sister & I} up north to camp for the weekend.

I'm happy.

My relationship with my Dad has always been a complicated one.
But, not any longer.
Cancer is complicated enough, isn't it?
Now I'm just going to cherish him while I have him.
Good idea, dontcha think? =)

12 comments:

  1. I would love to read this book! Thank you so much! I will email you my address info.

    I am glad that you will get to spend some quality time with your dad. Cherish the moments!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I would love to read this! Hope you get some quiet time later. Sounds pretty crazy over there!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think camping with your dad and cherishing the time is an excellent idea!

    Congrats to the first three commenters! It's so sweet of you to give this book away. I have it on hold from the library and can't wait to read it. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice what you said about your dad and relationships. Simple but well put. :)

    Have fun! and congrats to 1,2 &3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you're right. . .cancer is the ultimate complicator. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun camping - enjoy the time with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your special time with your dad . . . cancer can bring a new perspective, can't it? My dad fought throat cancer last year, chemo and radiation. I found myself letting a lot of things go . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're enjoying your camp out with you dad. Cancer really shakes things up and I hope this little getaway is a blessing to you both. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jennifer! I just wanted to tell you I received the book!! I'm very excited to read it. My husband got all excited, too, so I'm sure he'll read it after me. :)

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Allyson!

    Glad to hear your book arrived safe and sound. You'll have to let me know what you think. =)

    ReplyDelete