Tuesday, November 10, 2009

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln



We've had some change happening here in the K house.

Some I'm happy about.

My work. I've found a happier place within my same company. It was a big decision and I had to put my big girl panties to get myself to that place. I'm a people-pleaser by nature, but this time I had to do for me. I'm proud of myself.

Some change- not so much.

Hubby's new work schedule. It's been a serious monkey wrench. The gears of our family schedules have started to work again. Slowly, but surely.

Our near future holds some stressful decision-making.


But for now...

I'm making up my mind to be nothing but happy.


4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have found a better place for you within your company!

    I know how you feel with your husbands works schedule. My husband has been in training for the past 2 months and his schedule has been all over the place. It seems as soon as I was getting used to it he moved to the next phase and had a new schedule. I am so glad that is has completed his field training and life at our house can now begin to adapt to his final schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you post:) I have missed you Jennifer!!

    I know how hard that is when husbands work schedule is wacko. It really is hard to live with.

    But the saying is true..."when Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.." You carry the mood of that family. If you put a smile on, the others follow suit. (although that is truely hard some days I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you and glad to hear that you're making the best of the situation. Life is too short to be unhappy. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies- hugs! I've missed you all! Can't wait to catch up and see what you've all been up to! =)

    ReplyDelete