Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three for Thursday!

Three things that scare me:

1) Big, hideous, eight-legged creepy crawlies, a.k.a. spiders.
2) Swimming in large, natural bodies of water. I’m absolutely terrified something will grab my
toes or my leg and pull me under. Oh, and seaweed touching my body while swimming creeps me out big time.
3) Driving in deep snow. (Yeah, I know- I live in Michigan, how is this possible? Simple answer- I never learned how to drive the in the frigid, fluffy stuff.)

Three things that I currently adore:

1) Country Home Magazine!
2) Family weekend trips our local Historic Mill.
3) Blogging.

Three things that increase the quality of my life:

1) My trusty Crockpot
2) Hair Straightener- seriously, where was this in my teen years?
3) My family & friends. Of course.

Three things that have been driving me crazy:

1) Nicholas’ picky eating.
2) My unruly hair- it needs a good cut.
3) Dust - need I say more?

Three most recently read books:

1) Mercy Seller- Fabulous!
2) Sam’s Letter’s for Jennifer- Very good, tearjerker.
3) Ghostwalk- Quite interesting- I really enjoyed this book.


1 comment:

  1. Good answers Jen! I haven't heard of those books--I will chck them out!!

    ReplyDelete