Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Quiz Results

Last night I watched, The History of Halloween on the History channel. Very interesting. It's so fascinating to learn how ancient traditions and celebrations evolve into our modern day traditions and celebrations.

With Halloween on the brain, I thought I'd blog some of my Halloween quiz results. Some results surprised me, others not so much.


How scary are you?
I'm not scary? I'll agree with that. But, you might want to ask Haley if she thinks I'm scary- oh wait, I'm thinking of mean. hehehe.





You Are Not Scary



Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?



This next one- I honestly thought I was a bit more witchy. {{cackle}}

Are you a witch?





You Are 35% Witch



It's unlikely that you're a witch. At least, no one thinks you are.

You may still be interested in witchcraft, but you're by no means a stereotypical witch.

While you don't seem all that witchy, people may think you're a bit weird.

You're definitely a little offbeat. No one really knows what to make of you sometimes.



This one was good to know.

Could you be a vampire?




You Could Not Be a Vampire



Sorry, but you're not just cut out for flesh eating, turning into a bat, and living forever.

But that's okay. The sight of blood turns your stomach... without even thinking of drinking it.

And while you definitely would never be a vampire, you're exactly the type of frail prey Dracula wannabe's crave.

Maybe it's time to arm yourself with a cross and some nasty garlic breath!

What you would like best about being a vampire: The raw power (though you wouldn't admit it to anyone)

What you would like least about being a vampire: The whole killing thing



And last, but not least, my monster name: Evil Beast?? I think not. {{huff}}


What is your monster name?




Your Monster Profile



Evil Beast

You Feast On: Fried Twinkies

You Lurk Around In: Sewers

You Especially Like to Torment: Republicans




I'm off to try and be productive today, Happy Tuesday!
-Jen

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I should check out the history of halloween, that sounds very interesting!

    So...you're sweet, not a witch or a vampire, but your nickname is Evil Beast? lol. Something is wrong there, I think ;-) Those were fun to read, thanks for sharing!

    I love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I'll have to take these with the kids. I think they won't agree with the results either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new blog style and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, i used to love taking these quizzes when i was bored...thanks for reminding me!!

    You commented on our contest Blogalicious Designs Giveaway, and i like making new blog buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen--I love your new layout! So pretty! I did the scary test and it said I was a little scary--with a nice edge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny- lol. I know, I'm like Evil beast? what the heck? hehe.

    Hi Jen- Thanks! Can't
    wait to see some more diorama drama. :D

    Hi Staci- you know I want to win, right? ;P Thanks for stopping by!

    Thanks Jen! Hey, nothing wrong with being a little scary, but nice! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look like a fun way to pass a little time, I might just divulge tomorrow when I have a free moment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I am going to go take some tests to see how witchy I am...although I bet my husband could tell me.

    ReplyDelete