Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Paper Ornaments


Over here in my neck of the woods, I've been buzzing around like a busy lil' bee.

Tis' the Christmas season and I love it!

We started the first day of the Christmas Advent last night with some chocolate sweets, {Can ya believe it's December already?!}
and I'm still tweaking my Christmas decor.

And since I'm still tweaking, I'm still making stuff. lol.

Over the weekend, I decided to make some paper Christmas ornaments.

I thought the kids {my nephew and Haley} would like it.

Nephew's response when asked was- 'ugh. Crafts? Why do you always like to do crafts, Auntie?!'.

Umm. Okay. guess you're sitting this one out. ;P

Haley decided since Hunter wasn't making any, that she needed to keep him company. {What she really meant was she was too wrapped up in Sims 2}. Yeah, I get it- I'm on my own with this one.


Here's my ornamentals. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I <3 paper ornaments!

-Jen

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jen!! I think it's kind of funny you ended up doing them by yourself! That sounds like something that would happen here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...those are just beautiful and EASY! something i can totally do...with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool and simple. I gotta try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on our to-do list. Just have to find some festive paper. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love them! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chicas- Thanks for stopping by today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to try those! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl! Those are gorg! I must make some. I new I should have bought that Martha paper at Walmart tonight. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha has scrapbook paper at walmart? Say Wha? I need to check them out- I bet I'd love 'em! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are fab! I'm doing this! I'll let ya know how it turns out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These ornaments look wonderful and they look so simple to make. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We did those last year too! Haven't done them yet this year... thanks for the remminder!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE this! How crafty of you...and sweet of you to share!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw these on Our Daily Big Top. Love this craft. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These ornaments are lovely- another thought for supplies - wallpaper. These could replace bows on packages! I am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete