Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Tis Christmas eve! I have a song stuck in my head as I fiddle around today getting things ready before we hit the road to the in-laws.

Silent Night, you ask? Nope.

Jingle Bells in all it's catchy-tune glory? Nope.

A Christmas favorite Jen, O Holy Night? Nope.....

Dear daughter received an early present (CD) by the name of the 'Jonas Brothers'. If you have a tween/ young teen daughter, you've heard of them. you may have heard this song, too.







Help! Its.stuck.in.my.head.and.it.won't.go.away. :P

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

-Jen

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I can't say that I've heard that song since my kids aren't into the JB yet. But I remember 2 summer ago when HSM2 was the rage. I could sing every song from the movie - word for word.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jen! Hope you're having a great Christmas Eve and that the song doesn't haunt you all night!

    I just made your cherry chiffon--it's a-chillin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, their "love bug" song gets stuck in my head. Too darn catchy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. the hubs has been singing lovebug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a catchy tune that does seem to get stuck. at least it is good. sometimes i get songs from cartoons stuck in my head... ugh!!

    hope you had a wonderful christmas!! :)

    wishing you a great/healthy/happy new year in 2009!!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete