Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend W's

Photobucket

Woo-hoo: Hubby is almost done with academy! Only one more week!! {It feels like he's been in there forever! Oh wait- he has.}

Whine: I had to work on Mother's Day. The plus side? On my way in to work I stoppped off at McD's for a coffee and they were giving out free Brownie melt's to mom's. Have you tried them? Mmmm, they're pretty tasty.

Wisdom: Live a good life. In the end it is not the years in a life, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln

Weakness: food. seriously. why couldn't I have a weakness for cute running shoes or yoga mats or something?

Worry: Nick will never be potty-trained. :p

Want: A new camera. Too bad Nikon hasn't contacted me to do a review. {{ wish }}

Web: Hulu !! I love watching the cooking shows.

Wish: See above. Nikon D40 review. =)

Working: On some fun PR stuff for the blog.


Have a great week!
-Jen

6 comments:

  1. yay for hubby being close to graduating. boo for potty training. i imagine that is quite the nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way and have the same weakness. lol.

    And graduating the academy? Police academy? If so, my dad is a retired officer. Lot's of training there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick will be potty trained - it might take some time but he will. I had the same thoughts with all 3 of my kids too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea--The Weekend W's. Clever! Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your hubby! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate?

    McD's has brownie melts? Guess I'll be making a trip there soon!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you with the potty training, mine will be three in July and it feels unending! I am with you, I want a new camera...please!!! For some reason no one wants to drop one in my lap! We have been working on a ton of stuff PR wise for ABC & 123, it's a lot of work though, isn't it?
    Where are you workin' these days?

    ReplyDelete