Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend W's

Photobucket

Woo-hoo: It's already mid-may- school is almost out for summer! I love it when the kids are home.

Whine: I'm going to be dragging at work today- all I did was toss and turn last night. Interrupted sleep is for the birds!

Wisdom: I've always thought anyone can make money. Making a life worth living, that's the real test. -Robert Fulghum

Weakness: cinnamon rolls

Worry: I'm worried about my parents. My stepdad was laid-off last week. I pray he can find something else.

Want: more time in a day...

Web: Paperback Swap . I've signed up but still have to list a few books. I already have a short list of books that I'm going to request. =)

Wish: Still wishin' for a new camera.

Working: at the apothecary today. ;P


Have a wonderful week!
-Jen

3 comments:

  1. cinnamon rolls are one of my weakness too:)

    (came here from SITS)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your attitude about having the kids home. I worry about hearing the "I'm bored's". I'd like more time in the day too. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your weekend W's are similar to my own this weekend. I can never seem to find the time to work on my furniture projects!

    ReplyDelete